darkflee

file 3d graphic cant load

after gettin back arround half year or 1 year *moreless
i do updatin my client
last one im play is primal
n for this days idk 
i got visual bug n doing what is need to be fixed but the visual bug still appear well since its not changin the value of status ill just yolo but in the newest dungeon its like my char gettin weak  got several hit n dying in normal dungeon 
idk is that new dungeon is super since on my last days i can farmin aurith @@
just skip with this bug n go to the next, on newest dungeon, when im reaching last stage (boss)
i got black screen or blue screen idk n its happened on all new dungeon 
any solution? i hope its not redownloading since its kinda big size because yesterday im already patching 5gig
 + idk about companion fiture i got much companion partner before but right now idk how to summon it

SWScreenShot_20181109[00-20-16].jpg

SWScreenShot_20181109[00-37-31].jpg

Hi, @darkflee

Have you applied the measures against the Black Names Bug?

ah.... i see.... so this team using client jp for mood of themself thats why its need jp region, ok ill try thx for rep ^^b

7 hours ago, darkflee said:

ah.... i see.... so this team using client jp for mood of themself thats why its need jp region, ok ill try thx for rep ^^b

Off-topic but we aren't using the JP client but rather the KR client. The black name bug just asks for you to change your Windows date/time format to a zone that uses 12hr instead of 24hr like Japan, USA, Canada, etc.

Also about the Companion System it got removed kinda, no one can obtain them anymore and it should be buggy to summon them (if you still can).