Moon Bai

missed the 1st anniversay event T.T

I didn't have any wifi for the whole week last week, can someone tell me what they got in the 1st anniversary bundle on Monday T.T

Hello @Moon Bai

Before opening up a thread like this you should always check out our latest updates/maint threads. We post everything you have to know of what's been changed there.

Just now, Vorpal said:

Hello @Moon Bai

Before opening up a thread like this you should always check out our latest updates/maint threads. We post everything you have to know of what's been changed there.

actually i saw this already, i never knew that this compensation was the 1st anniversary event bundle i thought it was compensation for something else? and the requirement for receiving it was over the weekend so i thought i missed it!?

Edited by Moon Bai

@Moon Bai We had several events for our 1st anniversary throughout the forums and only 1 in-game I believe which was a trivia. The original plan was to give out this bundle on  a certain Monday but certain circumstances made it hard to deliver. 

Just now, Vorpal said:

@Moon Bai We had several events for our 1st anniversary throughout the forums and only 1 in-game I believe which was a trivia. The original plan was to give out this bundle on  a certain Monday but certain circumstances made it hard to deliver. 

face palm, hehe3ae05e1336271b84dc7217dd7c9ad3f8.jpg okay i see,  sorry for wasting your time and thank you for answering ~