dcknexx

Giant korean flashing text and district entrances scrambled

Hi, new BSW player here. Today I started playing with a friend and somewhere around midnight korean text started flashing on the top of the screen in red letters- it didn't seem to affect us much but when we were supposed to enter the second district with all the mannequins instead we got thrown into the 3rd mission of the first one.

I don't really know how common this type of thing is or what it means, so if someone could explain I'd be really thankful- as it was we had to stop for the night pretty much after starting since we didn't seem to be able to progress.

Gladly appreciate answers!

Edited by dcknexx

Quoting Sully on this:

The red text notice is a bug that makes some functions unavailable (such as creating or leaving a party, etc.). 
There's no ETA on how long it could take to fix it up.

Also next time use the search function as there are many threads about it and can help you know what it is. Sadly we need Burning to fix it, so we will need to wait for him

That's a shame, I was looking around more this morning and it seems somewhat common, which was also the impression I got from people talking about it ingame yesterday, but most mentions say they could keep playing solo without it impacting their progression. We already were in a party when it began, but would this be responsible for the issue we were having getting put in instances we didn't choose to enter?

Problem is solved at this time, Locking here!  :chloebag: