[Game event] Christmas in Cloudream

vHZG1lA.png?1

Christmas Event

The event will be active from 21/12/2018 to 09/01/2019

gPEufTO.png

❝  Christmas has come to Cloudream, and there are many streets to decorate! ❞

❝  Join Lucy in this task, and you will be rewarded with fantastic prizes ❞

qJCRSbC.png

To enter this special dungeon you need to use Snow Spheres, which you will find inside the [BurningSW] Winter Box. This box is delivered once per character next to the reward for remaining 40 minutes online. You can enter a maximum of 10 times/day per character, and get a lot of Glutton coins, among other special prizes!

Defeating Christmas Poison, Christmas Noah and breaking Present Boxes, you can get any of the following loots:

v0flGi2.png

In Lonely Christmas you can also get Christmas socks from Christmas Poison and Christmas Noah, an item you will need to craft special christmas rewards.

WthOZkG.png   Christmas Socks

6TinuMR.png

6q0blkL.png

Starting from lv 30, You can get Snowflakes from any dungeon/raid boss close to your level. You will need these items to make your Christmas tree look great!

●   8eoobTW.png   Snowflakes

Claim your Christmas tree at HEMS, and use the Snowflakes to optimize them. Trees can be improved like any weapon or piece of equipment at Trisha, but it never breaks! And you can optimize it as many times as you can.

You will receive the tree as a reward for going up to level 30 automatically, and of course, that also includes characters that have already surpassed that level.

●   79VlTN6.png   [BurningSW] Christmas Tree

Depending on the level of improvement in your tree, you will receive major or minor prizes at the end of the event depending on how optimized your tree is!

+5 Reward - 1x Hidden Soulstone Chest  5x Luck Qube (Common)
+6 Reward - 2x Hidden Soulstone Chest  10x Luck Qube (Common)
+7 Reward - 3x Hidden Soulstone Chest  5x Luck Qube (Low)
+8 Reward - 4x Hidden Soulstone Chest  10x Luck Qube (Low)
+9 Reward - 5x Hidden Soulstone Chest  5x Luck Qube (Medium)
+10 Reward - 6x Hidden Soulstone Chest  10x Luck Qube (Medium+  Christmas costume

CYrcM7j.png

❝  Have you written already your letter to Santa Chloe?

Each day, along with the reward for staying 40 minutes online, your character will receive via HEMS a [BurningSW] Winter box. This box contains a lot of gifts for you to enjoy this event as much as possible!

●   lh7sXnm.png   [BurningSW] Winter box

hfDg4P1.png  10x Snow sphere

vyjdxqO.png   3x Christmas Tree Seeds

pXg4xGZ.png   20x Green Candy

lZs5kWH.png   20x Yellow Candy

nD6Nt6B.png   20x Orange Candy

You can travel to Lonely Christmas with the hfDg4P1.png Snow sphere

You can plant in your house the vyjdxqO.png Christmas Tree Seeds to get special items.

■  The pXg4xGZ.png Green Candy restores 6300 HP,  the lZs5kWH.png Yellow Candy 2100 HP, and the nD6Nt6B.png Orange Candy 700 HP, and none of the three have any cooldown!

❝  And that's not all!

From 25/12/2018 to 01/01/2019 (included) a special gift is going to be sent once per account via HEMS!

25/12/2018 - 20x Beast Perfume  5x Inventory expansion ticket
26/12/2018 - 20x Flash Perfume  2x Bank expansion ticket
27/12/2018 - 20x Vigor Perfume  +  5x Anti-Destruction
28/12/2018 - 20x Blood Perfume  +  5x Hidden AR Qube
29/12/2018 - 20x Iron Perfume  +  10x Energy converter
30/12/2018 - 20x Lighting Perfume  +  5x Antilimiter
31/12/2018 - 10x Firelord Spray  +  5x Sin Brooch Qube
01/01/2019 - 10x Albatross Spray  +  1x Chloehat

LHXjlIh.png

During the Christmas event, the weekends will have x2 EXP more than usual. Do not miss the opportunity if you want to reach level 60 fast or get alternative characters. In case you have lost your Christmas calendar, these are the days when you will get x2 EXP:

■  Saturday, December 22nd
■  Sunday, December 23rd
■  Saturday, December 29th
■  Sunday, December 30th
■  Saturday, January 5th
■  Sunday, January 6th

ud7hZzK.png

Now you have the power to become a Santa Glutton! For that, you just have to get the three special Christmas accessories in this event: The Snowflake earrings, Rudolph's nose and Rudolph's horns! This is also what the Christmas costume looks like!

RhG7TSR.png  Gesture: Merry Gluttmas!

jmQKUKf.png

ogO2vs7.gifvCTy2mW.gif

2 hours ago, iscream said:

I dont get my Christmas Tree via HEMS

You get an empty HEMS or any HEMS at all?

I didn't receive any rewards via HEMS for logging in on 25/12/2018. Help please.

@Lazero

The rewards should be sent around 12:50AM (server time UTC+1)
You have to relog to receive them. Be sure to check the system mail tab!

Note: they will only be sent to accounts that were made before the start of the event!
I hope this answered any questions.

-peqpie

On 12/26/2018 at 6:47 AM, peqpie said:

@Lazero

The rewards should be sent around 12:50AM (server time UTC+1)
You have to relog to receive them. Be sure to check the system mail tab!

Note: they will only be sent to accounts that were made before the start of the event!
I hope this answered any questions.

-peqpie

Hi, so I managed to get the previous 2 rewards, the inventory and bank expansion tickets. But now, everyone I asked seems to have received the 3rd log in reward about an hour ago and I haven't yet. Not sure if it's just lag or something but yeah. Tried refreshing Hems, reopening the game, logging into the different characters and it was nowhere to be found. Help please, thanks.

Hello @Lazero
It seems it has just been a little slow this time. It happens, server is under heavy load after all. For some it has been slower then for others.
Check your HEMS now and it will probably be in there.
If it still has not arrived you can make a ticket in account support.

1 hour ago, ™†Shadow Hunter†™ said:

you will send to all the characters in 1 account or just 1 char only?

The rewards are being sent account-based.

All i wana say,no reason to farm event for SoulStones...Why? Cuz if i wana exchange it or extract to fragment,i need a lots of money. I think,if you will remove price for exchange/extaction for SoulStones,that will be nice,but realy,it is realy so F**NG expensive ...