Pandorika

Help! No sounds! Up to date sound cards!

I have up to date sound cards, i just check but the game is still saying they arent good enough and Ive got no sound! My laptop is barley a year old and I really wanna play this game but with no sound its not really any fun

Hi, @Pandorika

Have you already tried to reinstall the game? And before that, have you made sure you don't have the game muted in-game or in the Windows settings?

Hello @Chloe

I have tried reinstalling twice, and none of the sounds are muted in game or in settings. When I open the game and log in Im getting an error saying my soundcard isnt up to date, but my laptop is brand new and completely up to date

5 hours ago, Pandorika said:

Hello @Chloe

I have tried reinstalling twice, and none of the sounds are muted in game or in settings. When I open the game and log in Im getting an error saying my soundcard isnt up to date, but my laptop is brand new and completely up to date

That means your problem is, effectively, in your graphics driver. It does not seem like a game problem. I'm afraid that, without further information I can't offer you help, since the problem falls on your device.