Glenarn

Black Screen for 2 seconds in Dungeons

Posted (edited)

Downloaded the game today but have been having a problem where I'm in the middle of fighting the entire game window will go black for about a second and then go back, this sometimes leads me being attacked or just finishing a skill, I've tried changing resolutions and putting it on the lowest settings or switching between windowed and fullscreen but it still persisted, another problem that sometimes occur along with the blackscreens is crashing immediately after Ioading into the town from a dungeon (doesn't always happen) I've looked the forums to see if this happens anyone but the only other topic I seen on this was unresolved.

Edited by Glenarn

Hi,, @Glenarn

Do you see the names of the characters in black? If so, you have the Black Names Bug, which affects various graphic elements.

No I don't have any names coming up black at all, the game runs completely fine except for when I'm in a dungeon.

In that case, your video drivers are probably outdated. Try to update them and see if that solves the problem. Re-installing the game can also be seen as an option.