Haiguh

Haru EXP Broken?

Posted (edited)

I've been questing with a friend of mine since level 1, we've kept up pretty well with our levels being the fact that we've done every dungeon together, usually around a 10% Max EXP difference, however once we hit level 50 (in Ruin Fortress) my friend (Haru) started getting A LOT more EXP than me, I have 35% additional EXP from enemies from my gear and he has 13% however on enemy kills he's getting around 26k (+Bonus 1k) and I'm getting 18k (+Bonus 3k) obviously EXP varies based on enemy, but those are the numbers for the stronger enemies.  I'm playing Erwin so I'm not sure if Erwin EXP is messed up or if Haru's is. We've gone over everything and he doesn't have any additional thing to give him more EXP which is why I was confused about it.

Also forgot to note, we noticed this because I asked what % he was at for EXP and noticed it went from being no more than 10% between to him being 70% more than me.

I'm not mad I'm genuinely curious though.
Thanks for any answers :)

Edited by Haiguh

As far as I know, there is no difference in the base EXP that any character get.

Your friend probably has equipment that gives him an increase (%) in the gained experience, that's all.

Certain factors take place when comparing exp differentials. Such factors could be EXP Bonus on gear, EXP bonus from rank tier, or how many quests that person is completing and whether they're leveling and turning in quests while having stamina. Our stamina system allows you to have x3 EXP and x2 EXP without. During this time as well we have x2 exp bonus events going on during the weekends so they could be leveling without you.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Chloe said:

As far as I know, there is no difference in the base EXP that any character get.

Your friend probably has equipment that gives him an increase (%) in the gained experience, that's all.

He doesn't though, we've literally done every single dungeon together nothing without each other and this is our 1st character on the game for both of us, it just started around Level 50 though, not sure, but there is definitely no difference in EXP gear or rank bonus.

Post 2: What do you mean having stamina (I'm assuming Energy) when returning quests, regardless if we've done everything together shouldn't we have the same amount?

Edited by Vorpal

Posted (edited)

@Haiguh I deleted your other post and merged it with your previous one. Please do not double post within 24 hours. 

The energy bar is the same for everyone but our server applies different bonuses once you have it or it runs out. With energy you get a x3 EXP rate. Without energy you get a x2 EXP rate. The exp rate affects quests as well. 

For something like this I wouldn't worry too much. It could simply be that whatever extra they're doing outside of being in a party together could be giving them exp and eventually have more than yourself.

Forgot to mention that it could also be they're using a title that gives them an EXP bonus or being in a guild that gives them EXP bonus.

Edited by Vorpal