Burning

Version 1.3 Discussion Thread

Hello @adsasda

Please create a thread in General Support or look through the previous ones. This topic is not made to give support, but to discuss about the update.
Nonetheless, try to create a new account and see if it would work.

is this game got region block? since i already download it automatically closed the game after i login

Posted (edited)

I just started playing BSW yesterday to check out Chii and so far I'm having a blast.  I was very intrigued to know that Chii gets her own unique storyline separate from all the other characters.  That being said, I'm guessing the translations are currently a work in progress right?  Aside from the confusing in-town dialogue with main quest NPCs (I'm still not sure if Chii refers to herself as "it" or "Mr" or something), I also noticed that her dialogue while in-dungeon is still left in Korean.

Although the current translation does have a few wonderful gems such as this:

SWScreenShot_20190330[20-22-32].jpg

Edited by shirosaya

how to get inventory extension rights other than login gifts. i cant see where to buy

just a quick question. Im not sure if this was supposed to happen or not. But i came back after a long break from the game as i wanted to play it solo instead of team based and saw the new character and just had to play it again. Well i started to play as here and i went from level one to 17 instantly after the tutorial was this supposed to happen? Since ive been playing this since its release? Im confused about it......  

@Murasame92yeah thats normal, because chii has a completly different backstory than the other chars. She also has an different tutorial in candus.

26 minutes ago, Noxial said:

@Murasame92yeah thats normal, because chii has a completly different backstory than the other chars. She also has an different tutorial in candus.

oh alright! thank you!! you guys changed a lot since then! im kinda overwhelmed and gotta learn the game again xD