super_adrian332

Weird Blue Screen Bug

So the problem here is Im in the Grass cover camp city/area and when i go to the first mission district sometimes i see white bars appear onscreen, and sometimes even a full bluescreen

i don't actually know if this problem is caused by my computer or is it because of a glitch of some sort.

For other things (Im sorry if i can't express this correctly, English is not my first language) i am currently using Lilly Bloomerchen as the character, i have no records of cheating, posting NSFW content, etc.

Im relatively a clean account

and i would like for my experience of the game to be as normal as humanly possible (cuz we all make mistakes here and there :3) 

So to the devs(if this reaches them) can you please investigate this problem and handle it asap that would be much appreciated.

thank you in advance and much love:chloepleased:

-super_adrian332 

here are some screenshots for prove:1325949336_SWScreenShot_2019041021-10-46.thumb.jpg.51099d118b07a1450f45ca2247e10366.jpg1561711365_SWScreenShot_2019041021-10-54.thumb.jpg.9e84cd92cdfafdcf753f6c31c53741ea.jpg

(ps: i took 2 screenshots just in case :3)

Hello @super_adrian332,

This should fix the black names and some graphical issues (weird screen while talking to an npc). So it might also fix those issues give it a try!

Again, gonna throw down this, it's much easier and overally better fix imo. 

I'mma mark this issue as resolved as plenty of answers have been given. Please use the search function of the forums before recreating a thread with an issue like this.