nuj13

Launcher problem

Soo I'm pretty much new I have a problem with just downloading a game 
the launcher just stops at certain point and that's it, sometimes it continues very rarely downloading at 2 mb/s idk how,  I hope that someone can help me out image.thumb.png.2603f19da4e6db542718a5abd37c9f61.png

When I firstly downloaded and installed the game, I had similar issue. The download just kept on pausing here and there and continued later.... but patience solved it and it eventually finished. It could mean that a lot of people are patching up as well and that's why it's slow. Try to wait it out (leave it during the night for example) and tell us if it helped.

Alternatively, the only thing I can think of would be distance delay, but since I suppose the "POL" on your start bar means that you're from Poland, that shouldn't be an issue. People from 'Murica usually have to use VPN set to France, but that's usually for different issues, so I guess, just try to be patient pal.

Another launcher problem would be the increased duration for it to actually launch the game, it now takes 3 minutes with excellent connection and the game on an SSD.

Posted (edited)

Never had such issue. Try to disable your antivirus and firewall software before install and make sure you are NOT installing game to the "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Users" foldrers.

Edited by Hunk2236

image.thumb.png.454a41125cfd19f644a9c4619d5fc6d1.pngif you look at the flag you can notice cross that means that antivirus is off 

Posted (edited)

also fun fact it's on D and I checked out if there any more problem and nope no signs of downloading it on C I starting to think it would be better if I download official soulworker and just replace files 

Edited by nuj13

4 hours ago, nuj13 said:

also fun fact it's on D and I checked out if there any more problem and nope no signs of downloading it on C I starting to think it would be better if I download official soulworker and just replace files 

That's not how it works. We use completely different files from any retail version of SoulWorker. You can't run our version of the game using different files such as those. 

19 hours ago, Zirazel said:

Another launcher problem would be the increased duration for it to actually launch the game, it now takes 3 minutes with excellent connection and the game on an SSD.

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand as this is a download issue. 

12 hours ago, nuj13 said:

the flag you can notice cross that means that antivirus is off 

For some reason I still think some component of that "g data internet security" still block download/install.  Make sure ALL components disabled. If possible, uninstall this software and try to install game.