Hello everyone~

So, as the title suggest, I thought it would be cool to create a sort of "news" thread. The reason behind this is that it some people simply get to a certain information faster than others and so I felt like it could be a good idea to have a thread, where all sorts of news and updates could be shared and discussed! 

So to sum up some of the recent KR update changes: 

• Chii finally gets her Advancement + some nerfs + some graphical improvements
  • Iris will receive some Skill Balance and Artwork improvement, including her default model ilustration.
  • Hidden Hideout entry limit increased to x10 during weekends (The entry ticket purchase however still limited to x5 a day) 
  • The characters currently in the party will appear on district loading screens
  • HH gear will get a buff, so it won't be just AoV with different name
  • Some alarm effects will be added to chat windows, so you can indicate better when someone is trying to whisper sweet things to you
  • THE MOST IMPORTANT: Chii will get a Office Lady costume! (Oh my dirty mind, stop it).
  • Some plans for Lily and Stella updates are in motion, Jin + Erwin are being discussed
  • New Cursed Records (Haru & Erwin) are in preparation and should be out sometime during the summer in KR

All the credits for the translations go to RyuA and you can find the video in which he goes over the patch notes here: 

Spoiler

Phew, so that's it for now. So what are your thoughts about this? Anything in particular that piqued your interest and you're looking forward to, once it hits Burning? (Except for the Office Lady Chii ofc).

I just hope this thread could be somewhat useful more than bothersome lol 

The alarms are a godsend! I always hope I don't miss messages when I bounce around chats

I know its just a mention but like, anything new with either Jin or Erwin is a plus for me I have no shame hahaha ^^

You could probably guess, but yeh, this video is again from RyuA :3 . This time showcasing Iris' skill changes.

Spoiler

Posted (edited)

Found a video showcasing Chii's upcoming advancement~ 

The patch should arrive to KR on 29. 5. 2019

What do you think? Did you see the sub-weapon comming lol? Me neither.

Edit:// Also found videos with more detailed look at her adv skills, so gonna share it as well uwu. 

1) Her Supernova skill

Spoiler

2) 1 of her adv skills

Spoiler

3) Her aerial adv skill

Spoiler

4) Her dash skill advancement soul plus I suppose 

Spoiler

5) Her pull skill adv soul plus

Spoiler

6) Her lv 62 skill X-CRASH (By Reckless Fist BTW, anyone gets the same vibes?)

Spoiler

Edit2:// Also spotted RyuA's video with some basic translation of Chii's adv teaser, so if you're interested: 

Spoiler

Edited by Sasu

I'm looking for more information about new buffed hh gear. If you have any pictures/movie about it, I would love to see it. Especialy new Haru's sword :)

Don't have much time, found just Ryua's video comparing AoV and the new Primacy set gears.

However, this is pretty open to anyone, so if anyone finds anything new and interesting, feel free to share it here~

As for RyuA's video:

Spoiler

Posted (edited)

Just came to share Zero's video regarding Chii's advancement. We get to see her advancement skills with a bit more detailed look as well as some cool use for BPP on her.

For her quest you'll need to run:

1. 1x Iron Castle
  2. 1x Bandit Highway
  3. 3x Dreadful Echo EP3 Hard
Spoiler

Edited by Sasu

I still work on my brooches and I'm wondering will new upcoming eq set require sin brooches on hat and gloves to get 75% crit rate. HH armor bonus has only 15% crit rate and aov is 25%. I know max crit rate on armor pieces is still 6%x4 and weapon 7%. I don't know +3 +6 and +9 stats. Maybe Leona 25% crit rate card will be my solution. Can you tell something more about my issue?

So Chii Aruel advancement skill is shooting arrow...I saw it in youtube

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted (edited)

its actually out in the kr vesion so we only have to wait for it

plus they nerfed some skills and one of theme is the charge skill , but she is still op if you have high attack speed 

they also did some updates for other characters

here is the video of these updates kr .-.

Edited by MadSJ

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, MadSJ said:

its actually out in the kr vesion so we only have to wait for it

plus they nerfed some skills and one of theme is the charge skill , but she is still op if you have high attack speed 

they also did some updates for other characters

here is the video of these updates kr .-.

They aren't even that big of a nerfs, tbh. And considering she just got an advancement with new skills, I don't think she's that weaker.

Edited by Asher13

1 hour ago, Asher13 said:

They aren't even that big of a nerfs, tbh. And considering she just got an advancement with new skills, I don't think she's that weaker.

ik .-. , she is still the most powerful character and she will remain like that for a while 

The Chii nerfs were pretty huge. She lost 20% overall damage and some of her skills cooldowns were adjusted and others weakened in damage. There's also the fact that her advancement skill extensions are pretty poor and one of the new advancement skill (jump skill) has too long of a charge up time with not much damage being done on top of not being able to aim it where you want properly. 

With these nerfs Chii right now still sits at a pretty high place compared to other characters but it allowed Haru and Lily users to match her up in strength in terms of ranking.

Posted (edited)

My future build :)

Is still strong

Edited by Luisen

Merging @stalker's advancement thread with @Sasu's feed thread. Also pinning this thread, to use it as main thread for future SW discussions related to new content!

are people from south east asia having issues with the connection? I keep getting thrown off at random times

2 minutes ago, Rydu13 said:

are people from south east asia having issues with the connection? I keep getting thrown off at random times

Well the server is in France a VPN set to it could solve that issue , but obviusly there will be some delay , cuz of the great distance you are connecting to the server 

Posted (edited)

Desire Worker Official Artwork :

Haru Estia

Spoiler

Haru.thumb.jpg.28974bd336b53f1ad9efc12e9d325628.jpg

Stella unibell

Spoiler

stella.thumb.jpg.31197e2eebf29f2f6ca8a8a64556195f.jpg

Lily Bloommerchen

Spoiler

lily.thumb.jpg.ae1cfe067830847ebdace7d1f685d0b9.jpg

Iris Yuma

Spoiler

Iris.thumb.jpg.21c90cdc2ba74589f6f1a775af4705b2.jpg

Chii Aruel

Spoiler

Chii.thumb.jpg.1c95c26f449c74764db4b9e1b710036e.jpg

Edited by Asa85

Erwin Arclight

Spoiler

Erwin.thumb.jpg.85bf47394d20c07e59e03099c8fd29a5.jpg

Jin Seipatsu

Spoiler

Jin.thumb.jpg.4b020f69afd1153fdbf50126d21d5759.jpg

All Artwork is fix with "Lomo effect" ^^

(I separated the girls from the men because the image upload limit is 5 mb for post ^^')