Oobee

Any tips on how to progress?

I've just recently reached level 60 on my first character. I've been duoing the advancement quest with my friend, but overall the difficulty has spiked tremendously.

We've purchased a bit of gear off the market, but it really hasn't made all that much of a difference.

What should we be doing to progress? Are there specific raids or dungeons we should be doing? What gear should we be going for and what should we go for after that?

Any help or information is greatly appreciated!

Posted (edited)

Aurith then Devil and the last item is Disorder

Edited by Asurada

Dont you have a guild? if you dont go find one
Guild helps you in alot of things and made your journey on becoming OP more fun and easier
if you do and u dont get any help from any of em, try to ask them for help instead
or just find another guild that might help u in this kind of problems and knowledge.
I dont say that its not necessary to ask for help here or something.
Its just better to get help from your guildies or your friends
as you u can gain more knowledge about this game while creating a bond on each other.
Thats all.♥

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Oobee said:

I've just recently reached level 60 on my first character. I've been duoing the advancement quest with my friend, but overall the difficulty has spiked tremendously.

We've purchased a bit of gear off the market, but it really hasn't made all that much of a difference.

What should we be doing to progress? Are there specific raids or dungeons we should be doing? What gear should we be going for and what should we go for after that?

Any help or information is greatly appreciated!

You're going to need the Aurith weapon + gears/accesories set for Primal, which drop from Golden Citadel. Complete the red ! quests to unlock them. Once you have the Aurith's and get to at least +7 on the weapon, then go for Primal. Those raids require party of course. Watch for MEGA posts for party recruitments. After getting full Devil gears from Primal, +8 the weapon and try to join up on Altar of Void parties. Pm me if you require help.

Edited by Crimsonite
typos