Crimsonite

Server disconnected

peqpie

Server is back online and working as intended!

Message added by peqpie

Posted (edited)

Game disconnected itself just now. After relogging, it stays at the character selection screen, clicking on Start Game doesn't do anything..

Anyone else having this issue right now? Is the server even up?

EDIT: There's definitely something wrong with the server. Restarted twice, got in, but immediately disconnected again.

Edited by Crimsonite

Seconding this. Can't stay in game. Keeps saying the server was disconnected, error 0.

image.png

server down.
Any updates about server problem can be detected in BSW discord.
why? because as soon as the server have anykind of problem, bsw discord will go crazy.

alwofapwfkoafw

for me i deleted game.ini and then login it will dc you then log in again and it was working after that unless they just fixed

Posted (edited)

why do I keep getting this error after seconds of logging in or when selecting a character to log in with?

12-26-05.jpg

Edited by Zirazel

i am having the same problem 

mee too

(merged)

i hopes this problem is not prolonged

I am having the same problem too

same, I thought this was only happening to me

Hello 

I don't know why but every time i logged in, the game will notify me that the server has been disconnected, please try again. 
always the same thing every time. 

How can i fix that?

i even uninstalled the game and downloaded the game again but the same thing happened when i logged in the game. 

Soul worker.png

i guess i got same problem. btw this happen must up to server

Lol. 

So is there a chance that we might play again?

This problem began 3 and a half hours ago. Imagine if you just charged $100+ and it suddenly goes offline.

Today, I have created a new character for my old character and after choosing the character, I started to enter like other people, but after I logged in for three minutes, I lost the connection. With the server, is this the server's or the character's error that I created, or is my computer problematic? I just want to make sure that it's not my computer, can game developers fix this error or not? (Sorry for my english)

Untitled.png

(merged)

Help me

Hello, 

Please next time do not double post. Editing your post was enough @ProxyRinn

Also, the server is not working as expected at the moment. Please be patient, staff is already working on it

8 minutes ago, Mitsugan said:

Hello, 

Please next time do not double post. Editing your post was enough @ProxyRinn

Also, the server is not working as expected at the moment. Please be patient, staff is already working on it

Ah see, that's all we need, letting us know it's being worked on. Thank you.

28 minutes ago, ProxyRinn said:

Today, I have created a new character for my old character and after choosing the character, I started to enter like other people, but after I logged in for three minutes, I lost the connection. With the server, is this the server's or the character's error that I created, or is my computer problematic? I just want to make sure that it's not my computer, can game developers fix this error or not? (Sorry for my english)

Untitled.png

Let play together when sv. available [i'm lv.3] lol

The servers should be up again fellas.

-i will move this thread to general support as it is not a bug and locking-
Server is back online indeed! So i'll be locking this.
As there are multiple threads about the same issue i will merge them all into one big one.

2SsB.png

2Ssl.png