skysmiley67890

Account blocked superthread (go here to complain)

peqpie

Hello everyone!
As you all noticed it seems the server has just done some form of automatic ban on everyone.
Do not worry, this is of course an illegitimate Ban and is going to be fixed.
Staff has been notified of the issue, it is only a matter of time until it gets fixed again.
We do not know how long this will take.
Please be patient! And my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Message added by peqpie

peqpie

Community manager Chloe has read our messages.
The issue is now actively being worked on by staff.

Message added by peqpie

peqpie

Issue has been fixed!
Accounts should be unbanned now.

Message added by peqpie

1 minute ago, MissYoda said:

The server was going crazy since this morning with it's system red text messages about some error happening, people couldn't form a group ingame or even see their friend list, couple of hours after the mass account blocking happend, so i dunno hope that helps :P

exactly that happened. me and some of my friends were even talking about the strange texts in Roccoo town this morning.

Same here and have no idea@@
I'm still solo, no chat no comment, how can i "constently annoying some players in particular"??

thats happened to me when i try to logg in  i see message of annoying i'm sureee i didn't annoying someone i respect all friend and player and blocked two day i wish that fix thanks

Summary of the problem: Apparently, the server has activated some auto ban system with the following message: "constently annoying some players in particular" along with 2 days of ban. This suspension is not legitimate, although this is a strange case. Still, there is nothing to worry about, all accounts will be unlocked as soon as we deactivate the system.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Chloe said:

Summary of the problem: Apparently, the server has activated some auto ban system with the following message: "constently annoying some players in particular" along with 2 days of ban. This suspension is not legitimate, although this is a strange case. Still, there is nothing to worry about, all accounts will be unlocked as soon as we deactivate the system.

lol that reminds  me of  lucy's story while i was lvling, when the AI went crazy and we had to destroy it....PLEASE destroy the auto ban. Thanks for your help Chloe 

Edited by MissYoda

very good I get in touch with you to ask why I have my game account blocked for 2 days  

LoL, i got a 2 Days ban for annoying people....thats hilarious, you got me laughing, .....???.... uhm, am I really annoying?

1 minute ago, BloodyBurger said:

LoL, i got a 2 Days ban for annoying people....thats hilarious, you got me laughing, .....???.... uhm, am I really annoying?

Literally read above.

Maybe the system knew deep down that we are all a little annoying =/

I didn't bother anyone who just played alone and somehow got locked

image.png

Just now, lamro199 said:

I didn't bother anyone who just played alone and somehow got locked

image.png

Read above before posting.

currently having problem on the server ..every player are being banned ..just wait for the admins to fix the server ...

17 minutes ago, Chloe said:

Recall.

so i just registered today and wana play but my i got the same message everyone was getting anyway will there be an eta when i can play? thanks!

BurningSW Devs: *switch to new anti-cheat in 1.4*

New Anti-cheat: *auto-bans everyone*

BurningSW Devs:

Untitled.png

Just now, LittleSis said:

BurningSW Devs: *switch to new anti-cheat in 1.4*

New Anti-cheat: *auto-bans everyone*

BurningSW Devs:

Untitled.png

Actually, this was happening before the new anti-cheat.

But nice one.

why my account has blocked  iwant to play this game can you tell me everyone or maintance server please tell me

]adada.jpg

Jeez, now I am getting annoyed...

Read before you post. Please read before you post =(

My accont was blocked the same way as many people here.. Annoy people... 2 day... im glad that its a bug.. i really dont remember doing thing like this...