Reineree

Desire worker question

When desire worker comes I mean the quest, Do  I have to do some quest before I can get desire worker quest? like the corrupted record or smth?

Well so far we don't got much information except the recent teaser. From what I understand Desire worker will come to KR server at the end of July, for us BSW folk will prob have to wait a few weeks. I assume that we need to do the quest for corrupted record before receive the quest for Desire worker, also Corrupted record for Haru and Erwin will come along.

4 minutes ago, RyUG0 said:

Well so far we don't got much information except the recent teaser. From what I understand Desire worker will come to KR server at the end of July, for us BSW folk will prob have to wait a few weeks. I assume that we need to do the quest for corrupted record before receive the quest for Desire worker, also Corrupted record for Haru and Erwin will come along. 

Im just worried because I tried corrupted record and I died so Idk what to do Because i think i have to solo it

I believe you'll need to have the whole Corrupted Record story completed so far, or at least I blieve it said something similar. Not much precise info atm, just gotta wait until it comes out.

Posted (edited)

For now information is not much ,  but read this images  ^^:

00.PNG

Edited by Asa85