D'eon

Take down on Youtube

my video got take down because of copyright issue , is burning soulworker an illegal server ? but i think you got same updates like official , whats happen with this take down videos from gameforge ?

Hello @D'eon

We don't work with neither LionGames (original) or GameForge (who bought a game license from LG); so yes. A private server is never an official server.
I believe if you type "BSW" instead of "Burning SoulWorker" it'll avoid your video being taken down to some extent.

Pretty much what Sully said. Everytime the server is private, it's pretty much also illegal and we all play here knowing these risks. That being said, from a player's perspective it's not something overally dramatic (I mean I heard the official GFSW can ban your account in their version if they know you've been playing here, but I think that's gonna be pretty tough for them to find out or to even bother, and also GFSW is kinda dying out, so no real point playing there imo lol). 

And yeah, the thing with videos being claimed has been somewhat spreading lately, so just using "BSW" or not mentioning the server at all and just saying "SoulWorker" might make it easier to avoid the claims.

Posted (edited)

GameForge being an hole in the ass again

cr.jpg

Edited by Setsuko

Well I understand the copyright claims are annoying, but they have their rights and there is nothing to be done about it. Also I believe everything that was neccessary to say was said already, it's pretty much just as it is and not much that can be added, hence I'll be locking this.