timoke

game too easy

I at first tried out the steam version of soul worker(gf), and apperantly it was twice as hard as the JP one where boss could one shot you without any gear. Then I decided to try out the JP version, where it wasn't one shotty but it was fair, but I was playing at 300 ping. Finally I tried the last alternative which is this private server and it seems that damage values are tuned so low that you bearly even need gear at the start to progress. 

Is this true that difficulty has been tuned down that much?

Hello @timoke

That's not exactly true. Our client is the 1.5.3, and GF's is 1.7 which is the same as on the KR. Which means that we didn't get the same updates. At some point, there was a patch that increased the difficulty of the game as a whole and it's just that we didn't get to have this patch yet. That means we'll get to it, and the damage will increase on here as well. 

We're currently already working on the upcoming big update. 

Thank you for the fast reply, if you're saying that the difficulty will be improved, then I will be sticking to this variant of SoulWorker for now on.

Alright! I'll leave to you a hint that was posted on our Discord as well. B|

Posted (edited)

I haven't been able to find any discord server on here, how do I join the discord server?

Edited by timoke

The invitation is on our website, on the right.

https://soulworker.to/

Once on the #welcome channel, you'd need to provide your forum name and we'll grant you access to the other channels where everyone else is.

i had a feeling as you . but it get harder you well see that when they 1 hit kill you xD

Yes, game is too easy here. You can do any boss without dodging anything. Also u dont need potions... and thrash item loot is high always my  bag is full. The game loses value when is too easy and I dont like it. Lvl 16 doing lvl 11 quests, 2 stages and u get lvl 6...
Its unbalanced. Perfect rates will be 1.5 or 2.0 max but 2.5... too excessive. 
PS: When 1.7 update? I hope will be soon, Lily basics are bad in this version.:/

1 hour ago, Turay111 said:

Yes, game is too easy here. You can do any boss without dodging anything. Also u dont need potions... and thrash item loot is high always my  bag is full. The game loses value when is too easy and I dont like it. Lvl 16 doing lvl 11 quests, 2 stages and u get lvl 6...
Its unbalanced. Perfect rates will be 1.5 or 2.0 max but 2.5... too excessive. 
PS: When 1.7 update? I hope will be soon, Lily basics are bad in this version.:/

this is ridiculous... game aint that easy, you use potions but not all the time, you have to dodge on bosses and if your bag is "always" full then sell the items....

@Turay111

Obviously, if you're lv.16 it's easy for now. It'll get harder as you progress. If anything, I'd advise you to get 55 before our client update because the overall difficulty of the monsters will be increased. 

As for when the update will come: no ETA.

Posted (edited)

lol that's what i'm doing right now, i maxed out haru then i started playing lily and now i want to max her out too, but my problem right now is getting gear.

Edited by Grimory

On ‎16‎.‎3‎.‎2018 at 6:12 PM, waveyhead said:

this is ridiculous... game aint that easy, you use potions but not all the time, you have to dodge on bosses and if your bag is "always" full then sell the items....

It get harder as you progress, I still don't want to experience that DarkSouls -feel it gives in GF again eventho played in JP and KR servers with inreased difficulty. Mmo shouldn't be too hard for beginners or casuals who want to follow the story. Even Closers or Elsword gets harder in later levels ^